11th Bipartite settlement for Bank Employees update as at 20.09.2018. The following is the gist of meetings that took place between IBA and UFBU with regard to the wage revision for Bank Employees
Please go through the following, we have uploaded the detailed circulars issued by the AIBOC from time to time with regard to Eleventh Bipartite.
No concrete decisions were taken so far even after a lapse of 10 months.
Members may be wondering what UFBU leaders were doing all these time. Apart from IBA in the process of negotiations for a better wage settlement or 11th Bipartite our leaders have met Finance Minister and various other ministry officials
The following are the meetings that took place between UFBU and IBA and other govt officials for the past 2 months
|Circular Date & Number||Important Points Discussed by UFBU and IBA with regard to 11th Bipartite|
|Meeting with Additional Secretary, Ministry of Finance. Discussed about
1. Five day Banking
2. Decent Wage Hike
3. Regulated Working Hours,
4. PCA and FRDI Bill
5. Compassionate Appointments in SBI etc., were appraised.
|UFBU Meeting with IBA regarding Eleventh Bipartite (11th Bipartite).
1. IBA improved offer from 2% to 6%.
2. With regard to Index point for merger of DA, IBA postponed the same for next meeting.
3. Both IBA and UFBU agreed for a exclusive meeting on 08.08.2018 to discuss the Medical Insurance Scheme.
|Submission of memorandum to Finance Ministry covering the following
1. Expedite Eleventh Bipartite and Inclusion of officers upto scale VII.
2. Recovery of Bad Loans. Appointment of Employee Director.
3. Lifting restrictions on Dena Bank.
4. Aadhar card issuing by Bank Branches.
5. Harassment faced by Bank Officers.
|Discussions with IBA on Health Insurance.
1. UFBU strongly objected for the steep hike in premium.
2. Demanded for exemption of GST for Insurance Premium.
3. Next round of talks on 18.08.2018.
|Small committee meeting with IBA
1. IBA has sought detailed notes on certain issues.
2. On matters having financial implication no finality could be arrived in this meeting.
|Officers unions have submitted detailed supporting notes on the following
1. Uniform Holiday Calander.
2. Increment pattern.
3. Dearness Allowance.
4. Disciplinary Proceedings.
5. Regulated working hours and reduced cash transaction hours.
6. Five day week.
7. Special Area Allowance.
8. Leave Fare Concession.
9. Issues concerning Lady employees.
|UFBU meeting with IBA
1. Discussions were mainly on Medical Insurance.
2. Next round of Eleventh Bipartite talks on 29.09.2018.